Monday, October 30, 2006

I've moved on...

I have decided to write a blog. Many people have been asking me to keep them updated on my experiences in Korea. What better way to inform those you love than a blog that millions of people can read and enjoy?! So here goes...

I arrived in Korea a couple months ago. I've settled and become aquainted with some of the Korean culture. What else can I say? It's different, different from anything I have ever experienced. The people are kind. They have provided me with everything I need to survive. A nice little apartment. A good job. The necessities are met. I won't go into too much detail about that because I wrote about it all in my first e-mail.

So yes...this is my first blog. I will write more as it comes to me. Wacky things happen on a daily basis here. I will write more soon.

-- Diane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear of all your learning experiences....

How about an address??

JP