Thursday, November 16, 2006

TGIF @ IFTC

My job.

What can I say about my job?

We do not have any students for the month of December. Our next batch of "students" will arrive in January. They are a group of 100 teacher trainees.

What does this mean for me? It means EVERYDAY IS FRIDAY!

Below I have included a flexible schedule for my "Fridays" at IFTC (Incheon Foreign Language Training CentEr).

8:45AM - Arrive at IFTC by van.
8:50AM - Walk to the International Teacher's office.
8:55AM - Set up my laptop.
8:57AM - Start surfing the internet (checking e-mail, myspace, blogging, etc).
12:00PM - Lunch time!! After 3 hours of internet, I'm HUNGRY!
1:30PM - After lunch nap.
2:25PM - Wake to the sound of satellite TV and watch some of our favourite shows from home.
4:00PM - Thinking about going home. It's not time yet though.
4:01PM - Read some of my current book.
4:30PM - Play an office round of internet Family Feud.
5:00PM - Start to pack up my area in the office.
5:05PM - Sit outside waiting for the van to arrive.
5:15PM - Depart for our apartments.

I know, it's a tough life I lead.

No comments: