Thursday, December 14, 2006

Holiday Season

Christmas in Thailand? I think so.



This Christmas will be very different. I know I'm not a big fan of this holiday season but I think it may be a tough one being away from family and friends. Jen and I decided to forget it was Christmas and head to Thailand for a little rest and relaxation. We leave December 18th and return December 26th. It's bound to be exciting.

As you all know I am quite pale. I haven't been on a sunny vacation since I was 18 (Bermuda) so you may be worried about my ivory complexion. Don't worry I will be wearing my sunscreen and 5 layers of clothing that cover every inch of my precious skin!

Take care and have a fantastic holiday season. See you when I return -- oh wait, I'll still be in Korea. Weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
Sarah