Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Musical Taste

As a lot of you know, my favourite 'band' in high school was Backstreet Boys with N'Sync following closely behind. Yes, I was 17 and in love with Brian Littrel of BSB fame. Yes, I would crank All I Have to Give in my car. And yes, I know all the lyrics to their songs. I remember my high school friends used to shake their head at me when I would walk across the street from my high school to purchase my Backstreet Boys stickers. I didn't care though. I was a true fan.

I don't listen to boy band music too often anymore. I think I've outgrown the teen heart throb stage and I'm ready to move on to music with more sophistication, class, and musical talent. I made such a purchase last weekend when I was at the COEX Mall in Seoul. I was skimming the shelves when I came upon.................






Score!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAHOOO!
Bring your Korean "sexy back" Diane!!!

I LOVE JT too!

Anonymous said...

Oh come on!!!! Everyone knows that the music world will not be the same until New Kids On The Block reunite. I'm just going to have to send you more of my songs!