Tuesday, February 06, 2007

China Bound

I'm going to China! Yes, you heard it right. I'll be going to Beijing for a mini-vacation on February 21st. I'm pretty excited. I'm going with Jen and Emmanuella. We'll be hitting all the main attractions on this touristy vacation. The Great Wall of China, Forbidden City, and Tiananmen Square to name a few.

This year has been pretty amazing so far on the travelling front. I have arrived on a new continent. I have visited a couple countries and I plan to visit as many as I can before I head back to Canada. I always knew I wanted to see the world but this year has confirmed that.

It's strange. I'm living in a foreign country. I'm learning new things everyday about myself, and about Korea and it's people. People from home, and even here, keep telling me to update my blog more often and even though I am experiencing something new everyday I find it hard to find things to write about. It's just become daily grind, you know. I'm trying to get into the habit of updating more often. I have more time at work now and I'll try to keep everyone updated on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo... my uncle made a movie about the great wall of china!!!... take lots of pictures for me!!!!


Sass