Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hello...

I just finished teaching a group of 100 students from the islands surrounding Incheon. They don't have the opportunity to practice their English as much as the kids that live in the city. It was an interesting week. Although their English ability is really low they tried hard. After spending four days with them I can tell you one thing -- they know how to say hello. I heard about a million hellos and their variations this week. Everytime you pass a student in the hall they say hello, hi, or hey. After awhile I can't say hello back anymore. I just smile.

1 comment:

Thom said...

Hello Diane-sensei!

Haven't heard from you in a while, and thought I'd just check and see how you're doing. And there's no new news. Sad. :(

Are you coming back to North America ever?